DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

EOTN

Hi lovelies,

I pulled out my pigments and did a glitzy and glam look but my camera sucks and of course after taking pictures I realize that the glitz and glam don't show up on camera. [Note to self: need new camera asap, definitely saving towards it starting NOW!!]

I am contemplating on a Nikon D3000, I love how the pictures looked after viewing Katrina is A Princess website playing with her new Nikon. It's a if-eh between it and a Kodak Easy Share IS (14 megapixel) one.

Ok back on track....EOTN....




Still haven't mastered lashes, forgive me!





Products used :
Eyes
L'Oreal HIP paint:Steely ~used as a primer
L'Oreal HIP cream liner: Black ~second base
*MAC Helium pigment sample ~lid
*MAC Off Radar pigment sample ~ crease to brow bone
**Aromaleigh Cascade pigment ~ crease
NYX Black e/s ~ crease
*MAC Circa Plum pigment sample ~bottom outer lash line
NYX Purple e/s ~tearduct & inner bottom lashline
NYX Luxor e/s ~tearduct & inner bottom lashline
L'Oreal HIP Adventurous duo (light color) ~ highlight
liquid liner
mascara
ELF dramatic lashes (I think)




* Goodies I received from the lovely Vixxan of The Glam Shack
** Prizes from a mini contest courtesy of Aromaleigh Cosmetics

I'm officially in love with MAC Helium pigments using it over a black base gave a shimmer duo chrome effect as if I had put some glitter on my lids. I didn't know this color was that beautiful and Off The Radar is such a beautiful color, reminds me of Rule with shimmer. Love them all!!



Be fabulous !

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Kimmy. Whatever you do stay away from Canon. They are not as user friendly as Canon claims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Thank for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is beautiful!! :) the blending is just flawless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!