DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, April 26, 2013

LE Maybelline Color Tattoo for Summer 2013 Collection

Hey Beauties,


Maybelline has released a limited edition collection for Summer 2012 with some 24hr Color Tattoo, nail polishes and other beauty products. The Color Tattoo were the only items appealing to me and I had to have them. Now, I went on a mission to find these products, I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond after seeing Kokofemme post swatches and mention she had gotten hers there. When I got there, they had only one color on the display in stock, which was Icy Mint. I gave the Sale Associate the most hardest time as I was desperate to find these, she suggested that I could order them online and she went ahead and did so for the other colors not in stock and I had them ship to my home. :)))

Now each Color Tattoo was sent to me in from different locations in different packagings at different times. I was more so happy I had gotten them but to my curiosity there was two I was missing. Those two were only seen in Walgreens as stated by bloggers and I went on another hunt to a local Walgreens which nothing turn up for me but then I tried the nearest Walgreens near my home and walla it was there along with the previous six colors that are found at BB&B. I did not get Precious Pearl as it reminded me of a previous Color Tattoo.



Here are swatches of the new limited edition Summer Collection of Maybelline Color Tattoos. These Color Tattoo are more so duo-chrome shades and very creamy in texture.




Top: L-R: Blue Paradise :: Shady Shores :: Lavish Lavender
Bottom: L-R: Icy Mint :: Cool Crush :: Waves of White :: Seashore Frost



SWATCHES





L-R: Blue Paradise :: Shady Shores :: Lavish Lavender
















L-R: Icy Mint :: Cool Crush :: Waves of White :: Seashore Frost






Swatches with Black Eyeshadow applied over them

Applied NYC Black eyeshadow over the 24hr Maybelline Color Tattoos



L-R: Blue Paradise :: Shady Shores :: Lavish Lavender
with NYX black eyeshadow applied over it




*******



L-R: Icy Mint :: Cool Crush :: Waves of White :: Seashore Frost
with NYX Black eyeshadow applied over it




********

L-R: Blue Paradise :: Shady Shores :: Lavish Lavender
with NYX Black eyeshadow applied over it at the top row 
middle shade has Jesse's Girl Sunlit Cactus applied over it 
then L'Oreal HIP pigment in Intrepid at the bottom of middle shade



Purchase at: Walgreens, Bed, Bath & Beyond also Ulta may have them.


Will you be purchasing these when they hit your local Walgreens or Bed, Bath & Beyond?


Disclaimer: All products in this post were purchased solely by me and I am in no way affiliated with the companies mentioned. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd buy em, but everytime I see the display, that's all I see is the display. If their not totally sold out there's one or two of a color I wouldn't buy. Maybelline has really stepped their game up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!