DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, April 19, 2013

FOTD: Crystal Blues

Hello Beauties,


I know, I know.... another blue look for the month. I don't know why my eye always go for that color. Nevertheless, today's look is not an everyday wear makeup look. Hope you enjoy me stepping out of the zone for a minute. I will be doing a couple series of prom makeup look soon as well as a bridal look series, stay tuned, I've got lots of great stuff in the works for my blog as well as trying to get my Youtube back to biz with some fresh new videos.











Products Used
FACE
Ruby Kisses No Blemish f/d: Cognac
Ruby Kisses 3D creator: Level 13; light color (under eye concealer)
NYC Translucent powder (set under eye concealer)
Ruby Kisses mineral powder: Cognac (all over face), Ebony (contour)
Revlon A Floral Affair blush: Flushed (highlight)
Be A Bombshell blush: Beach Please


EYES
Jordana eye primer
Wet n Wild crayon: Electro (inner lid base)
Ruby Kisses Xpress crayon: Rich Bitch (outer lid & bottom lashline base)

120 palette: 1st edition

  • D1 (inner lid)
  • G1 (middle lid)
  • H1 (outer  lid & bottom lashline )
  • I2 (outer wing of lid)
  • D12 (crease)
NYC Duet e/s: Go To Boardway; light color  (highlight)

Sally Girl glitter: Blue Lagoon (inner lid)  &  Midnight Blue (outer lid)
NYC liquid liner: Black
Santee glitter liner: Crystal (tearduct)
La Charme lashes #415
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara


LIPS
Jordana l/l: Silver Lilac
L.A. Girl l/s: Promise
Milani l/s: Fruit Punch (center)



Be Fabulous & spread love!!!



#PrayersForBoston


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!