DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, April 5, 2013

FOTD: That Dame Kimmy


Hello Beauties,

Today's look is something different and simple. Hope you like. I don't recall what I used for this look but if you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them.









Loving my cat eye glasses... an awesome trend this season!
Who am I channelling?





Answer: Dame Edna (title gave it away...lol)



Be Fabulous and spread love!!

2 comments:

  1. Great look! Is that MAC club or the wet n wild comfort zone duochrome on the lid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Shani P. it's Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette the duo chrome color. Thanks for making me remember what I used cause it was complicated searching thru my stash cause I don't own MAC Club.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!