DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, March 18, 2013

Milani COLORstatement lipsticks: Naturals & Browns

Disclaimer: Products were sent to me complimentary of the P.R. of Milani cosmetics for review and consideration purpose. My opinions always and will be 100% honest.


Hello Beauties,


Milani was kind enough to send me the browns and naturals new color statement lipsticks, so I had to share swatches with you all. If you know me, I am not a fan of nudes but I think I have found my ultimate favorite nude that doesn't make me look scary and compliments my skin tone. With that being said Milani you have done right by me with this nude color in Teddy Bare... I am in love!!!
Some of the shades are cream, metallic, pearl and shimmer.
The cream shades are Naturally Chic, Nude Creme and Chocolate Berries.
The metallics are Candied Toffees and D'Oro.
The pearls are Dulce Caramelo and Double Espresso.
The shimmer is Bronze Beauty.
Also there are two lip liners with this color section, they are Spice and Cocoa and both are cream texture. Milani has done well with these lipliners, they are super creamy.







Lipsticks L-R: Naturally Chic :: Dulce Caramelo :: Candied Toffees :: D'Oro :: Double Espresso :: Nude Creme :: Teddy Bare :: Bronze Beauty :: Chocolate Berries
Lipliners L-R: Spice :: Cocoa 



Lipliners L-R: Spice :: Cocoa 
Lipsticks L-RNaturally Chic :: Dulce Caramelo :: Candied Toffees :: D'Oro :: Double Espresso :: Nude Creme :: Teddy Bare :: Bronze Beauty :: Chocolate Berries




Individual Swatches







My favorite nude lip now!!






Lipsticks L-RNaturally Chic :: Dulce Caramelo :: Candied Toffees :: D'Oro :: Double Espresso :: Nude Creme :: Teddy Bare :: Bronze Beauty :: Chocolate Berries



Conclusion: My favorite colors from this color segment are: Teddy Bare, Naturally Chic and Dulce Caramelo.



Which colors are you definitely liking?





Disclaimer: Products were sent to me complimentary of the P.R. of Milani cosmetics for review and consideration purpose. My opinions always and will be 100% honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!