DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, March 4, 2013

FOTD: L.A. Colors Sand Dune

Hello Beauties,


I know you all thought I was completely done with my L.A. Colors eyeshadow trio series. Well I still have a few more trios left in my stash to do looks on and today I will share Sand Dune which is one of the most complicated trios to do a look for. Reason being is the the colors don't come together, they have a blue silver shade, a bronze shade and a charcoal shade which don't compliment each other. I tried my best to create something subtle.










Products Used
FACE
Covergirl Queen 3n1 f/d: Rich Mink
20 concealer palette (under eye concealer)
Ruby Kisses HD setting powder: Rich
Covergirl Queen Bronzer: Ebony (contour)
Milani baked blush: Fantastico Mauve
Ruby Kisses All Over Glow: Deep Glow (highlight)


EYES
Jordana eye primer
L.A. Colors Jumbo pencil: Saltwater (inner lid) & Sun Kissed (middle lid)
L.A. Colors trio: Sand Dune:

  • left color (inner lid)
  • middle color (middle lid)
  • right color (outer lid and crease)

L.A. Colors mini palette: Cafe Au Lait; left bottom color (crease), right & middle top color (highlight)
Milani Ultrafine eyeliners: Black Vinyl & Black Gem (lid liners) *
L.A. Colors eyeliner: Black (waterline)
L'Oreal Collagen mascara


LIPS
Milani Color Statement l/l: Fuchsia *
Milani Color Statement l/s: Violet Volt  & Sangria (outer outline) *



I don't know about you all, but I will put this look in my fail section, definitely not feeling it. Will try and re-do it soon with more depth.




Be Fabulous and spread love!!!




*Note: Some products used in this look were sent to me complimentary of the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!