DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, March 7, 2013

FOTD: Intricate Lover

Hello beauties,


You ever bought an item because you fell in love with it at first sight but you out it away because you don't want to ruin it much less use it because the thought of consuming it and you may never see it again taunts you. Well this me with my MAC limited edition lipstick. I tell myself I will wear them out but I tend to draw myself to the permanent ones more than the LE cause I don't want to fall in love to consume it enough to me having no more of it. Do you have that feeling with anything you own??







Products Used
FACE
MAC Studio Fix f/d: NW47
MAC Studio Finish concealer: NW45 (under eye concealer)
Ben Nye Luxury powder: Banana Visage (set under eye concealer)
Ben Nye Mojave powder: Ebony & Translucent powder: Nutmeg mixed
MAC blush: Raisin
Ruby Kisses mineral powder: Ebony (contour)*
MAC MSF: Gold Deposit (highlight)


EYES
MAC p/p: Painterly
Wet n Wild ColorIcon palette: Vanity; 2nd left color (lid)
MAC e/s: Texture (crease)
Wet n Wild ColorIcon palette: Lust; 3rd left (outer crease)
Wet n Wild eyeliner: Cobalt Blue (bottom lashline)
Wet n Wild ColorIcon palette: Pride; 3rd right color (bottom lashline)
MAC Pro Longwear e/s: One To Watch (highlight)
L'Oreal HIP cream eyeliner: Midnight Blue (lid liner)
L'Oreal HIP crayon: Intricate (waterline)
Maybelline Flasies Flared mascara


LIPS
Milani l/l: Fuchsia *
MAC l/s: Moxie (LE) & Love Goddess (LE) [outer]



* P.S. Some items used in my look were sent to me complimentary of the companies P.R. for review.




Be Fabulous & spread love!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!