I hope all is well in beauty land. Alot of us go through skin issues, for me I have had acne scaring since teenage days and have been going through it even in my adulthood. I have tried so many products from lightening creams to skin care dark spot creams to even ProActiv. Needless to say none has been showing signs of improvement since. I received this product as a gift from SkincareRx and I have been eyeing their website for it because I wanted to know if it works. In knowing whether it worked, Google was my best friend to see other reviews as well as the website reviews. Some of the people didn't like the product and didn't see any improvement.
I am referring to La Roche Posay Mela D Dark Spot. I have been using this product for 2 weeks non-stop now and I have seen lots of improvement in my skin. I really love how this product is helping with my dark spots, it may be slow but I am definitely seeing improvement. It can be used under your makeup and I use it as a moisturizer under my makeup especially in this humid weather.
✣ Product is white creamy texture but colorless when blended into the skin
✣ Not greasy
✣ Very lightweight
What the product does:
- Helps with age spots, discoloration, brown spots, liver spots, freckles caused by UV rays, ethnicity and natural aging
- Helps prevent sunburn, as it contains SPF 15 and a higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Shield UVA rays
- Visibly diminishes dark spots
- Makes skin feel soft and not tight (smoother)
- Works well for sensitive skin and doesn't make oily skin extra oily
- Helps with after spots from over-waxing and relieves the sensation from facial waxing
- Works slowly
- Product packaging is not the best, the product oozes out even when it's not squeezed.
Do you see the extreme dark spots that looks like a overdone contour in my face. Sigh!!!!
After 2 weeks use
skin feels softer
acne scaring is slightly lightening
doesn't leave my skin oily
I will update this post another 3 weeks from now for you all to see any new improvements in my skin from this product.
Have you tried this product?
If so, have you seen any improvement in your skin?
This product is used in conjunction with: African Best Aloe Vera soap or Black Soap, Queen Helene Aloe Vera scrub, Witch Hazel toner and lots of daily water intake.
Note: This product was sent to me as a gift from SkincareRx and my review is in no way altered because I received it free. My opinions remain honest for any product review and/or consideration.