DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I have been collecting

Picture heavy

Hello lovelies,

It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I am so sorry for the lack of post again. I will get back to putting out some post for you and getting to all the post I promise.
So I have been purchasing some goodies from drugstore to MAC Venomous Villains to Sephora
Let's get right into it.



Drugstore
This isn't my full drugstore haul has I had purchase some Wet N Wild cosmetics when Kmart had a week where it was BOGOF. Let's just say I didn't hold back. But that will be another post at another time. Anyways I want to share with you some new products from Wet N Wild but under the Fantasy Makers label. These specific label products always come out when it's near to Halloween. Heres are pictures of the items and swatches.



Fantasy Makers 
- Glitter cream quad
- Lipsticks: black & red

- Liquid liner glitters: purple, teal, green


Black l/s & Liquid liner glitters swatched


Cream glitter quad swatched




MAC Venomous Villains


From the MAC VV collection I had my eyes on 2 things: Toxic Tale l/s & The Dark Magic mineralized e/s. I will be going back for Bite of An Apple blush. I already own Violetta l/s so I didn't need it from the collection. The red l/s and the dark burgundy l/s was dupeable from my stash so I didn't get them. The other eyeshadows didn't capture my attention or wooed me.







MAC Toxic Tale l/s & Dark Magic mes


L-R: NYX Femme l/s, MAC Toxic Tale l/s & WnW Coraline l/s

Wearing MAC Toxic Tale l/s





SEPHORA
Urban Decay Book of Shadows III: NYC

















Top swatches (over UDPP ), Bottom swatches (no primer or base)



Top swatches (over UDPP), Bottom swatches (no primer or base)


I will be doing looks with the UD palette & MAC items very soon so stay tuned. If I was to rate the colors and pigmentation of the UD BOS III palette I would give it a Colors: 8/10 Pigmentation: 9/10

Be fabulous!!


9 comments:

  1. Nice! I got my Book of Shadows Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! You have the UDBOS3! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want the new urban decay palette but have so much similar colors in my kit that i decided to skip it. Great post Kimmy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sa-weet hauling! Thanks so much for sharing. Appreciate the swatches too! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Haul Kimmy! I can't wait until the release of the MAC Venomous Villains Collection this Thursday. I hope to pick up a few things from the collection. Toxic Tale lipstick is gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great haul, I want that toxic lipstick, very pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought some of those fantasey makers stuff a few days ago, and the staying power on that stuff is so CRAPPY. I thought with it being made by wet and wild it would be quality, but its not at all.

    I can't wait to get my MAC stuff, I was able to pre-order today and I got that blush your eyeing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!