DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

FOTD: Purple smoke

Hello lovelies,

I went on a MUA photoshoot duty a week ago and this is the makeup look I wore, I can't remember every item I used for this look but the few I do I will list.






Products used
FACE
L'Oreal perfecting base
Smashbox Tinted moisturizer: Dark
MAC Blot powder: Deep Dark
Can' remember the blush & highlight (sry)




EYES
UDPP
Wet N Wild ColorIcon quad: Lust (matte purple): lid
Sally's Girl e/s :Espresso
HIP Flare e/s: lighter side: highlight
NYC black liquid liner
Maybelline Falsies mascara



LIPS
L'Oreal HIP Shine Struck: Arresting




Be Fabulous!!

7 comments:

  1. The lipstick is fab and your eyebrows are fierce! You look great, dear. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty look. I am hoping for a tutorial (hint).

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my fav looks yet, I'm in love with that lip color:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovelies... I absolutely love this lipcolor too.
    @Vixxan- hoping to start some live tutorials but my 2 yr old will never make that happen. She is a robot during day, doesn't do day naps & she loves the spotlight & my makeup. Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this look. I wish i could get my eyebrows looking so good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haya Kimmy ;)
    So do I, love the lips, and the colors are really bright and cool. You look cute, as always!
    Muah! Have a happy happy day!
    -Gatherina from Finland-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!