DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FOTD: Blue You Away

Hello lovelies,

I know I have the most corny titles, bear with me, I don't know what to title these makeup looks.






Products used:
FACE
15 Concealer palette
Black Radiance concealer
Revlon Colorstay f/d: Cappuccino
Ben Nye Luxury: Banana Visage
WnW blush: Berry shimmer
MAC MSF: Stereo Rose


EYES
Jordana eye primer
WnW Pride palette - white (matte) {lid & highlight}, green (matte) {lid}, blue (shimmer) {lid & crease}
WnW Vanity palette - tan brown (matte) {crease blending color}
WnW Lust palette - shimmer plum {bottom lashline}
L'Oreal HIP cream liner: Midnight Blue
Ardell 120 Demi lashes
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara

LIPS
WnW Megalast l/s: Rose Bud
NYX l/g: Barbie Pink




Be Fabulous!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the title is corny @ all! I love blue e/s. I really have slept on these WnW palettes. I'd better get on it! You know I love your FOTD posts! Thanks for sharing Kimmy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!