DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, June 11, 2010

Purple Fever

Hello lovelies,

I know it's been a minute. I am truly sorry. A lot has been going on in my life, I celebrated the birthday last month and I am currently working on taking on the opportunity of Freelance Makeup Artistry. However in this post I will share a few birthday looks pictures, I don't have much because my BFF took most of them and she hasn't shared her pictures with me. I had a fabulous birthday/ Memorial weekend. I have the most amazing BFF's ever. I love my friends!!

So here are my Birthday makeup looks:


Can you see where the title comes in....hmmmm...I think I have a new favorite color which tops pink! PURPLE!!! (right picture I was totally getting to my Under the Influence  peak ^_^)



Here are a few looks I was playing around with and what did I grab to use.....Purples...


LOOK 1




Eyes:
ELF eye primer
MAC Pink Bronze Pigment
Unknown name quad: Purple
HIP Flare: golden beige color (highlight)
Physician Formula cream eyeliner: purple
La Charme lashes

Look 2


Eyes:
Jordana eye primer (review coming soon)

Unknown Quads (review and pictures coming soon on them)

Face: Graftobian HD creme f/d
Lips: L'Oreal HIP l/s: Fervent



I have so much new products to share along with reviews and I will be this weekend trying to get them posted. I also have some inspired looks coming. (Hearts n Hugs)


Be Fabulous!!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Love the looks girl! I am glad that you had a fab birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is sooo hot! purples really suits you very well. belated happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and you look so pretty, I love the purple eyes and the super pretty pink lip♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kimmy :) I gave you an award go check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving purples on you hon. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you lovelies...
    @Alina- Will do dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your bright colors u you use. What lipstick color are you wearing in the first picture, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do we have the same birthday? I'm June 7th. Happy birthday and you look beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!