DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, June 18, 2010

FOTD: Bronze & Blue

Hello Lovelies,

I am on a major roll here...lol's. Well here is another FOTD as the title says.
I doubt I wear bronze (earth-tone) colors a lot, so I brought out the earth tones and added some colors to it.
**This look was done the same day as my Honey B inspired look. 
Let's get to the B&B look


Pictures:







PRODUCTS USED
FACE
(same f/d as previous post)
L'Oreal Perfecting primer
Revlon Colorstay f/d: Cappucino
Revlon powder: Suntan Matte & Sunkiss
MAC Blush: Raizin & 26 e/s blush palette blush: darkest color
Milani Honey Glimmers (highlight)


EYES
Jordana eye primer
NYX Jumbo pencil: French Fries
40 Quiyan/ Ms. Rose palette: Bronze color & Blue color
26 e/s blush palette: G2
Sally's Girl e/s: Chocolate (great blending color)
L'Oreal HIP e/s duo: Flare (highlight)


LIPS
Covergirl Wet Slicks l/g: Plum Crazy



Be Fabulous!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You look so pretty and I love the pop of blue:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this kind of looks with a pop of color!!! so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and am following you now. You look absolutely beautiful :)

    I have a nail polish blog pls check it out
    http://nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!