DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, April 9, 2009

LUSH HAUL



Hey bloggers,

So I went to Lush today, wow....Ammmmazzzing!!
I am in love with their soap, I swore I wanted to eat some of them from their smell...lol...

I bought some stuff. I purchased the Porridge soap, Honey I Washed the Kids soap & Extra Virgin Olive oil soap. I always received a free sample Ocean salt cleanser.

I bought small pieces as I wanted to try these as they are the new rave on Youtube. I got the Porridge & Honey I Washed the Kids for myself and got the Extra virgin oil for my mom. I gave her the sample I got.
I will definitely give these a try and let yall know in the future about what I think of them. Then maybe I will purchase bigger pieces.


Porridge Soap




Extra Virgin Olive Oil Soap






Honey I Washed The Kids Soap

















Also I went to MAC, couldn't resist going to the mall & not walking into the MAC cosmetics store...lol...I saw that they released the Dazzleglass and oh my, I really like. I am not fond of their lustreglass as they are too sticky but the Dazzleglass are extremely sexy on the lips and not too sticky. I tried on 3 and stupid me, didn't even look at the name of the colors to see which I tried, I was too overly excited as I wanted to purchase one that I loved that looks so sexilicious on me. I didn't purchase it but will be returning to MAC to get it soon. I may B2B for it...lmao!!


Smooches yall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!