DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED :)

Hello

I have been tagged by the pretty Makeup Mama, how cool. Thanks for the tag mama (lol)
I have been MIA from my blog for a while and didn't realize that I was tagged (silly me)... So here goes lovely peeps ===>

Okay, here's the rules:

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.


What is your current obsession? makeup, Twilight, more makeup, shoes (esp. Christian Louboutins-- **wanting them) & wigs!


What is your weirdest obsession? makeup, its funny because I have really recently been obsessed and the people closest to me can't really understand why!


What were you wearing yesterday? black spandex leggings, green off the shoulder top & green peep toe flats


What’s for dinner today? dunno yet but had lunch late and I had: fried plantains, fried breadfruit (Jamaican dish), Jamaica hot sausages with Pepsi


What would make today special? My daughter's father came to visit her today in a long time & if I had the money to go makeup shopping at MAC for some dazzleglass

• What would you like to learn to do? To do my makeup better, to ride a bike, to fix a pc/computer, to cook much better, to draw, to sing, to design, to film & edit!

• What’s the last thing you bought? Prestige eyeshadows & Jane blush (Walgreens)... Its a girl Mylar balloon & a bunny teddy bear (CVS)

What are you listening to right now? the Tv (Torque movie playing)


What is your favorite weather? warm and windy


What is your most challenging goal right now? to reach the ultimate in my career due to the current economic crisis now and being that I live in a city where 'special effects' career choice is limited to job employment, paying off student loans [unemployed mom] :((.


What do you think about the person who tagged you? Very pretty, terrific blogger & she can do some fierce makeup looks ... Would love to have some of your makeup skills :))

Which current artist/actor do you think is looking "hot" right now? Drake (Young Money baby)


So who do I tag

2 comments:

  1. o girl I did this tag already!
    Thanks for tagging me again tho!

    "mi wan some sausage and pepsi to"

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks! yes I think we have a lot in common (makeup...babies!) btw, learning to ride a bike is overrated. they say you don't forget, but the last time I tried to ride a bike I ran into a person walking past me :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!