DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HAUL



Hey lovelies,

So I have a few items which I received/bought that I wanna share with you. Some of these were products I've bought couple weeks ago, some recently & other I won from makeup prizes from contest. Yayyy!!!


MY TKB TRADING HAUL




MY MAC HAUL






MY GIFTS HAUL





My faves so far are
1) MAC Deep Dark Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
2)MAC Gold Deposit MSF
3)tkb trading blueberry pop e/s
4)Wet n Wild lipstick
5)Sally's girl expresso e/s
6) kLean color palette (can we say pigmented & it has MAC dupes...whoooeeeyyy!!!)


Smooches bloggers!!


Disclaimer: All cosmetics products were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!