DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, June 23, 2014

FOTD: Playful Mix

Hello Lovelies,


I haven't done a colorful purple look lately, being that the purple color is my favorite color of the color scheme, I had to grab it out my stash. None-the-less I paired it with a lavender color and then added some rose color duochrome glitter and of course I added other shades of the rainbow. I wish the purple had showed up more darker but it was more so a lavender than a deep purple. I really liked the look but I realized apart from palettes the only deep purple single shadow I own is MUFE #92.












Products Used
FACE
Ruby Kisses No More Blemish f/d: Cognac
ELF Cover Everything concealer: Tan (under-eye concealer)
NYC Translucent powder (set under-eye concealer)
Ruby Kisses mineral powder: Cognac (all over powder) & Ebony (contour)
42 Double Stack matte eyeshadow & palette blush: matte hot pink color
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Illuminating powder: Starlight Bronze (highlight)


EYES
Kleancolor primer
L.A. Girl pro primer: Nude (waterline)
Maybelline Color Tattoo: Painted Purple (lid base)
Ruby Kisses e/s:

  • Berry Mix (lid)
  • Playful Bunny (contour color)
  • Center of Attention (bottom lash line)
Wet n Wild Centerstage Fergie quad: Purple Drank; middle color (outer lid & outer crease)
Wet n Wild bronzer: Tahitian Tan (highlight)
TKB Trading mica: Indu Rose (lid)
Ruby Kisses eyeliner: Pastel Blue (waterline)
Milani Ultrafine liquid liner: Sparkling Turquoise (lid liner)
Kara lashes: #747M
Rimmel mascara



LIPS
Nicka K l/l: Plum Boutique
Inglot matte l/s: 422
Rimmel Kiss Off l/g: First Time




***********
LIPS #2
Ruby Kisses lip lacquer: Purple Berry





I love these lip lacquers from Ruby Kisses, a swatch of all the colors are coming soon.

Feel good, do good and everything will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!