DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

FOTD: Boardwalk Sensation

Hello beauties,

Hope all is well for the New Year, I hope you all are enjoying it and staying well and safe. So in continuing my L.A. Colors eyeshadow challenge I am using the BoardWalk trio for today's look. I am feeling this summer look in the winter.
I used the L.A. Colors liquid eyeliner and might I add that for a buck it's one of the worst eyeliner I have used. This product is shameful to the makeup product world, it's too shiny on the lid and it doesn't last long (yea what did I expect for a dollar....lol). I will be tossing that product soon, but L.A. Colors if you reading my blog, get that formula for your liquid eyeliner revised and reformulated as it is a huge thumbs down IMO.









Products Used
FACE
Maybelline Superstay f/d: Cocoa
Revlon PhotoReady concealer: Deep (under-eye concealer)
NYC Translucent powder (set under-eye concealer)
Milani e/s: Brownstone (contour)
Wet n Wild Mega-Glo Illuminator: Starlight Bronze  (highlight)
Milani Sunset duo: Sunset Shores; orange color (blush)


EYES
Jordana eye primer
L.A. Colors Jumbo pencil: Popsicle (crease) & SeaShell (lid)
Random eyeliner: Brown (bottom lashline base)

L.A. Colors e/s trio: BoardWalk:
  •  yellow color (lid)
  •  orange color (crease)
  •  bronze brown color (upper crease & bottom lashline)
L.A. Colors palette: Cafe Au Lait; 1st row & 1st col (highlight)
L.A. Colors liquid eyeliner: Black 
Random eyeliner: black (waterline)
Maybelline Volume Express mascara


LIPS
Maybelline l/s: #865 Fuchsia Flash






********



LIPS #2
Wet n Wild l/s: #553B Taj-Mauvehal






Be Fabulous & spread love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!