DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, January 24, 2013

FOTD: Barely Beige Carnival

Hello beauties,


I hope all is well. I have been doing hauling and it's all the IG makeup family fault. I tell you when it's not one social site it the other. I definitely got some items from the new Wet n Wild Fergie collection. I also am loving a specific product, if you can identify what the product is let me know below......










Products Used
FACE
Revlon Colorstay f/d: Cappuccino
MAC Studio Finish concealer: NW45 (under eye concealer)
Ben Nye Luxury powder: Banana Visage (under eye setting powder)
MAC MSFN: Deep Dark
Milani e/s: Brownstone (contour)
Wet n Wild Fergie collection bronzer: Rose Champagne Glow (highlight)


EYES
Wet n Wild Fergie Collection Take on The Day eye primer
Maybelline 24hr Tattoo e/s: Barely Beige (base)
Wet n Wild Fergie collection palette: Desert Carnival;

  • nude color (lid)
  • shimmer black color (outer lid & crease)
  • shimmer mustard color & matte orange color (crease)
Rimmel blush: Spicy Nude (highlight)
Revlon Luscious Grow eyeliner: Zero (waterline)
Physician Formula eyeliner for Green Eyes; black color (lid liner)
Maybelline Falsies Volume Express mascara Flared



LIPS
L.A. Colors l/l: Forever Red (center)
Jordana l/l: Cabernet (outline)
Wet n Wild l/s: Red Velvet #910D



The product I am loving right now is Jordana lip liner in Cabernet, I actually got a back-up, like is it gonna be discontinued. I just always get a back up of products I love because I just think one day I won't see it and I will be utterly mad at myself for not stocking up....lol!!


Be Fabulous and spread love !!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had wet 'n wild in my country. They're makeup is great value for money. I managed to get the Vanity palette, & was so amazed by the high standard of quality. I reach for the matte dark brown e/s more than my MAC embark e/s. Will you be doing swatches of the products you got from the Fergie collection ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my, that sucks. I think there are several websites that sell Wet n Wild that ship internationally. I sure will do swatches of the Fergie collection very soon. The Vanity palette as great colors and yes i do use the matte dark brown more than my Embark too. lol

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!