DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, June 27, 2011

FOTD: Inglot Lovin' revisited

Hello lovelies,

I hope each and everyone had a great weekend. The FOTD is a look I may have done similar to this one where I had used Inglot eyeshadows ♥♥♥



No I am not naked!! ☺









Products used:
FACE
Smashbox primer
MAC Studio Finish concealer: NW45
Revlon Colorstay f/d: Cappuccino
Covergirl Queen collection bronzer: Ebony bronze (contour)


EYES
UDPP
Inglot freedom system e/s: AMC shine #25 (lid), AMC pearl  #450 (crease & bottom lashline), AMC pearl #446 (outer crease & outer bottom lashline)
MAC e/s: Rule (browbone)
Wet n Wild bronzer: Tahitian Tan (highlight)
Wet n Wild cream eyeliner: black
Maybelline Falsies mascara


LIP
Jordana l/s: 5th Ave.
Revlon Colorstay l/g: Papaya



If you haven't tried Inglot eyeshadows , you are truly missing out. They are indeed the best shadows I have tried ever and I am officially now a fan of most of their products. Check them out as they now have a online store.


Be Fabulous & be smart!!



3 comments:

  1. very prettyand your brows are on point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is soooo freaking pretty. I haven't tried the inglot eye shadows I got from you, but now I'm really gonna try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I need to experiment some more with my inglots

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!