DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, January 27, 2011

FOTD: Wet n Wild trio Silent Treatment

Hello lovelies,

I just want to take this time and thank each and everyone who has left positive comments on my post for this new year. I appreciate you all and I'm thankful to you for even taking a visit to my blog (blows kisses). Let me introduced to you another FOTD using another one of the 2011 collection of Wet n Wild trios in Silent Treatment. This trio has some pretty colors especially the crease (middle) color which is my favorite from this trio. Check out your drugstores for these new trios, definitely worthwhile being in your makeup collection. They are super pigmented, easy to blend and at a reasonable cost.




Here is picture of the trio and a swatch:

Silent Treatment trio

swatch of Silent Treatment trio












Products used
FACE
Smashbox primer
Revlon Colorstay f/d: Cappuccino
MAC Studio Finish concealer
MAC Studio Fix powder
Black Radiance blush: Soft Honey
Physician Formula bronzer: Bamboo silk light (highlight)
Covergirl Queen bronzer: Ebony (contour)


EYES
UDPP
MAC p/p: Painterly
Wet n Wild trio: Silent Treatment [eyelid color (lid), crease color (outer & crease), browbone color ( browbone & highlight)
Wet n Wild bronzer: Tahitian Tan (second highlight)
Wet n Wild purple crayon (bottom  lashline base)
Random e/s: purple color (bottom lashline)
Physician Formula eyeliner for Green eyes: purple color (lid liner)
Maybelline Falsies mascara


LIPS
L'Oreal HIP lipstruck l/s: Fearless


Be Fabulous & smart



*Thank you for the wonderful comments.


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the pop of purple the eyeliner gives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purdy! Loving that middle color in the trio.

    Can you do a post on any of the HiP l/s you have plz? I only have one. I wish I had them all. They are so moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u ladies. @1xellus - will do it for u dear. Look out the post over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like 2 yrs late but this is so gorgeous! I'll definitely be trying that hint of purple when i wear this. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!