DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, January 24, 2011

FOTD: INTRIGUING COLORS

Hello lovelies,

Hope everyone had an terrific weekend. Todays FOTD features intriguing colors. I know I do a lot of this color combination but everytime I reach for my palettes or eyeshadows I am intrigued by golds or reds. I always reach for these colors more nowadays. I really can't recall the products used in this look since it was done couple weeks ago when I was on my hiatus from blogging world. Here goes some pictures:








Be Fabulous & smart


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Kimmy! Loving the light on the interior portion of your face! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!