DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, November 22, 2010

FOTD: Smoked Out

Hello lovelies,

I hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend... I am sorry for my lack in post but my weeks have been super busy. I am a freelance MUA and I in the process of updating my portfolio and getting my name out there. It is tedious but I love doing other people makeup and I have fun doing it too. So unto the FOTD: Smoked Out













Products Used
FACE
L'Oreal Perfecting Base
MAC Studio Finish concealer: NW45
Revlon Colorstay f/d: Cappuccino
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing powder: Dark
Ben Nye Luxury powder: Banana Visage
MAC Raizin blush
ELF studio bronzer: Warm (highlight)



EYES
UDPP
WnW Cream shadow pencil: Graphite (base)
WnW e/s: Lust palette (3rd right color: lid)
Miss Rose/Quiyan 40 palette: red e/s (crease)
WnW bronzer: Tahitian Tan (highlight)
Maybelline Falsies mascara
WnW H2O liquid eyeliner: Black
UDPP eyeliner: Zero (waterline)


LIP
NYX LaLa l/g
Covergirl Wetslicks l/g: Plum Craze



Be Fabulous!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your commitment to grow your business. I am sure that your dedication will add to your client base increase in the long run. :O)

    Love the FOTD! Keep 'em coming when you can plz.
    XXX,
    Sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on freelancing! Love the look! What is the dark eye shadow on your lower lid called hun? Luv it! let me kno in my c-box pls!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!