DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, October 15, 2010

FOTD: Vanity with Red lips series Look #2

Hello lovelies,

This is my second look from my red lips series. I hope you have been enjoying this series as I am and if you have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment ( I do reply, read and appreciate every comment that each and every one has left on my blog). I love doing makeup and I love sharing what I love with you all.









Products I used:
FACE
Revlon Beyond Naturals primer
15 Concealer palette
L'Oreal HIP f/d: Mixed
WnW bronzer: Bali
Ben Nye Luxury powder: Banana Visage
Blush: Mixed: Pink Beauty Stolen Moments & Milani Sunset Beach
Milani Glimmer Stripes: Honey Glimmer (highlights)
L'Oreal HIP e/s duo: Foxy (darker color for contouring)



EYES
ELF primer
15 concealer palette (base)
WnW ColorIcon quad: Vanity (2nd color on right: Gold color: Lid & lower lashliner)
WnW ColorIcon trio: Cool As Cucumber (3rd color: Dark Sage green: crease and lower lashline)
WnW ColorIcon tro: Cool As Cucumber (2nd color: deep purple: browbone)
WnW ColorIcon quad: Vanity (1st right color: shimmer cream color: highlight)
WnW eyeliner: Turquoise (crease & lower outer lashline)
WnW cream eyeliner: Black (lashline)
Rimmel eyeliner kohl: black (waterline)
Maybelline Falsies mascara


LIP
WnW l/s: 519A-Hot Red



Be Fabulous!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love red lips. You are working those WnW palettes Kimmy! Looking fwd to your next FOTD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sexy red lip girl. Loving the look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!