DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FOTD: Snatch by the Red lip series Look #1

Hello lovelies,

I hope is doing well. I have been watching America's Next Top Model and inspired by the red lip looks for each week photoshoot task. Can we say "fabulous"!! I love a red lip, from the deepest red to the sheer red shade, I will wear a red lip color all day. I decided to do a Red lip series and to start it off will be this FOTD. This red lip series features all the red shades I have in my Makeup collection. It will not be in any particular order, I pretty much store my red lipsticks according to the deepest shades and I will randomly choose a red lip color when I do my FOTD.









Products used:
FACE
Revlon Beyond Naturals primer
15 concealer palette
Graftobian HD creme f/d: Warm Umber
Ben Nye Luxury powder: Banana Visage
L'Oreal HIP duo e/s: Foxy (dark color used to contour)
MAC Petticoat MSF & Rimmel Berry blush ( both used mixed and used as blush)
Milani Glimmer Stripes: Honey Glimmer



EYES
ELF primer
WnW cream shadow: Pixie
Urban Decay Book Of Shadows III (UD BOS III) e/s: Snatch (lid & bottom inner lashline), Maui Wowie (tearduct),
40 Miss Rose/ Qianyu palette: dark shimmer green ( crease & bottom outer lashline)
WnW e/s: Brulee (highlight)
WnW chrome liner: Gun metal (bottom lashline)
NYX e/s: Black (crease & bottom outer lashline)
Physician Formula cream liner for green eyes: green color
Maybelline Falsies mascara


LIP
Kleancolor l/l: Millenium
L'Oreal HIP lip shine l/s: Fearless


Be Fabulous!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!