DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, July 15, 2010

FOTD: Glasses Worn Makeup

Hello lovelies,

I wanted to share with you a look for my beauties who wear glasses. I am a bat, so I always have to wear my glasses or contacts; it's my essential.
So this can also be a work makeup, and if your not a prescribed glasses rocker well this will still be a typical makeup look.

Here are pictures:








Products Used:
FACE
L'Oreal HIP f/d
CoverGirl powder: Ebony Bronze 2
6 color contour & blush palette: Contour color
WnW blush: Spiced Ginger mixed with darkest blush from 6 color contour & blush palette
ELF bronzer: Golden


EYES
Jordana eye primer
NYX Jumbo pencil: Iced Mocha
120 palette colors: H5, I12, B12 (highlight)



LIPS
L'Oreal HIP l/s: Fervent
Revlon l/s: In the Red

Be fabulous!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love it! great look for wearing glasses =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear glasses as well. This is definitely a great look for wearing glasses--I'm going to have to try it out at the office sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, i wear them too and I'm as blind as a bat without mine, so i love the look and you look cute with the glasses:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I've always wanted to wear glasses. :O)
    thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!