DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, June 11, 2009

HAULIN

Hello,

Here are a few stuff I got over the time my computer went on sick leave, well its still on sick leave, I can still check emails with it and even see Youtube videos for a while until its freezes and I have manual shut if off and give it some time and be back on it again...yup...it's being stubborn.

So I had made a order during my birthday time with ELF and decided to get a few things, most of all I needed their studio line brush, the one that is a cheap dupe for MAC 109. I also wanted to try their shadow brush and crease/ blending brush. So here are the stuff I got.


I love their eyeshadow palette, their are pigmented for $1...oh missing is my eyelash curler.


********

Also I purchased the 42 matte double stack palette from ebay seller: jolieeee and it came very fast and in one piece (no broken eyeshadows). It was well packaged, I got it after my birthday which was great.

*************

Also I received my goodies I had ordered from NYX sale from cherryculture.com, when the NYX anniversary sale was going on.





Top row: NYX Round lipgloss: 24 karat, Natural, Wild Orchid
Second row: NYX Round lipgloss: Red Tint, Pinky Natural, Apricot
Last row: NYX Orange creme blush & NYX Tan creme blush



I absolutely love the creme blushes and love the choice of colors in the round lipglosses. Amazing!!


Be fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. awesome haul. ive been lemming on that double stacked palette. it looks so promising. are u going to do a look using it? i would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!