DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, April 14, 2014

We Are Onyx

Hello lovelies,


I am still rocking my short natural curly hair style....hey boo, hey boo!! Just to update you I have been using the following products from a brand namely: Beautiful Textures.
Now if you aren't aware on the YT beauty world, their is a new beauty box out known as We Are Onyx... They provide you with 4 full size beauty products every month. The subscription cost $25/mth and this beauty box is geared towards us woman of color/ beauty of color. Last month beauty box, that is when I actually joined this subscription; featured Beautiful Textures brand products which is also a new hair care brand geared towards kinky, natural and curly hair beauties. I absolutely love this brand and it does wonders to my hair, using it for the past  3 months since I found the curling pudding in my local Walmart, I have seen that it has grown my hair along with thickening it. I love the thickness and curl pattern from using Beautiful Textures products.
Here is a pic of my March " We are Onyx" beauty box:



Here is my curl pattern 

Used Grocery store Coconut oil, Rosemary Oil, Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter and a finger tip of the Beautiful Textures Curl Pudding.

Will be braiding the hair soon as a protective style, because I am getting tired of this one style... stay tuned!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!