DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, April 18, 2014

FOTD: Haute Chocolate Triple Fudge

Hello Lovelies,

I hope all is well.... No matter how I try to incorporate spring colors in my makeup looks lately, I still resort to my earth tone Fall colors... you know the dark greens, brown and spice colors. I have been loving the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette since I purchase it and I absolutely love it and the colors it holds. I would so get a back up just because I know I would gravitate towards it whenever I do a work love or even a neutral eye makeup look. Their is so many colors that will go well with a bright eye popping lip color and that is my go-to makeup look for the everyday.













Products Used
FACE
Revlon Colorstay f/d: Cappuccino
L.A. Girl concealer: Fawn (under eye)
L.A. Colors loose powder: Medium (under eye setting powder)
MAC blot powder: Dark
Ben Nye Mojave powders mixed
Ruby Kisses powder: Ebony (contour)
ELF blush: Gotta Glow (highlight)
Jordana blush: Bronze (highlight )


EYES
Wet n Wild eye primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo: Sleek & Spice (lid base)
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: 

  • Haute Chocolate (lid
  • Triple Fudge (outer crease/lid)
  • Creme Brûlée (tearduct)

MAC e/s: Saddle (crease) , Embark (outer crease)
Coastal Scents e/s: Oktoberfest (browbone)
Jordana eyeliner: SeaGreen (bottom lash line base)
Wet n Wild ColorIcon quad: Snow Spirit; third left color (bottom lash line)
TKB Trading mica: Seaweed Green (bottom lash line)
Wet n Wild bronzer: Tahitian Tan (highlight)
Inglot eyeliner: #77
Rimmel mascara


LIPS:
Random l/l: Pink
Urban Decay l/s: Anarchy


Do good, feel good & life will be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!