DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, February 14, 2014

FOTD: Sweetheart Pink


Hello Lovelies,

It's been awhile since I updated my blog, I was on makeup hiatus, as I wasn't wearing any makeup looks that was worthy of posting. I was just doing a natural look; light coverage foundation and sometimes a red matte lipstick. However, Valentine's Day is near and I am pretty much not doing anything special for this day but go chocolate crazy with my love: my daughter. I opted to show you all my V-Day makeup look and I decided to go with my favorite color and add some sparkles to it.










Products Used
FACE
Ruby Kisses No More Blemish f/d: Cognac
Black Opal Deluxe powder: Dark
L.A. Girl pro concealer: Fawn (under eye concealer)
NYC Translucent powder (set under eye concealer)
NYC e/s Duet: Go To Boardway; dark brown color (contour)
Ruby Kisses All Over Glow: Bronze Glow (highlight)
City Color Glam Quad blush: Diva; fuchsia color


EYES
ELF eye primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo: Seashore Frost (lid base)
Coastal Scent hot pots: 

  • Coconut Husk (crease)
  • #516 (lid)
  • Maroon Berry (outer lid)
  • Black Berry (bottom lash line)
Wet n Wild bronzer: Tahitian Tan (highlight)
Sally Girl glitter: Lavish Lavender (lid)
Santee eyeliner glitter: Crystal (tearduct)
L'Oreal Infallible e/s: Strawberry Suede (tearduct)
NYC liquid liner: Black
Rimmel mascara


LIPS
Nicka K l/l: Dark Orchid
City Color matte l/s: Ultra Pink
Rimmel Kiss Off l/g: 





HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY !


Do good, feel good and life will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!