DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment Eyeshadows

Hello,

It's been a while beauties but I'll be in full effect soon with FOTDs and lots more reviews. Be patient with ya girl!!! 
The new kids on the makeup block are these intense Eyeshadows from Maybelline called Color Tattoo Pure Pigments. I got four of them from seeing swatches on Instagram if these new products. The colors I purchased were: Black Mystery, Never Fade Jade, Brash Blue and Potent Purple. There are many more colors but these colors stood out to me. This is not an initial review of these products as I have not worn them on the eyes to see how they wear but from hand swatches there pigmentation is intense and yet when applied wet (foiled) they are even more desiring. I can't wait to give some banging eye looks with these and just maybe in the near future pick up some more to add to my upcoming review of these new products. Maybelline is definitely putting themselves as a favorite in the top 3 drugstore brands for me. 
Check out swatches of these new goodies: 



L-R: Black Mystery :: Never Fade Jade :: Brash Blue :: Potent Purple
         ( left -dry and right wet) 



[swatches were done with IPhone using indoor light]



My favorite so far are: Never Fade Jade and Brash Blue. 


Stay tuned for bright summer looks with these new goodies! Until then be safe and follow me on IG- @kimmydadiva or subscribe via the bloglovin or Feedly by following http://kimmydadiva.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!