DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, December 21, 2012

Review: Milani Cream to Powder Foundation

Hey Beauties,

Now that I have officially gotten a good use out of this foundation, it's now time for a full review. Milani sent me this foundation for review and I am trying my best to like it but I just cannot being that I chose the wrong shade and it's just not for my skin. I tried to warm it up by applying after a Milani powder in my shade but it still doesn't work. On the other hand, I tried using a bronzer and that is as far as how I can warm the foundation for my flawless face makeup look. Thumbs down to me for making the wrong color choice.




Shade: Pecan



About

  1. The foundation is a cream which does feel like powder after several minutes.
  2. If you have oily skin as myself, please do use a face primer/oil control cream before applying.


Pros
  1. Provides medium coverage and can be applied for full coverage.
  2. Does cover minor blemish/scars.
  3. Doesn't need a powder to set as the cream to powder sets after several minutes in the skin.
  4. Reasonable cost for drugstore foundation.


Cons
  1. It does crease in a certain areas of the skin.
  2. This foundation transfers a lot, wearing it I felt like my face couldn't touch anything or that I couldn't touch anywhere on my face as my finger print would be printed on my face.
  3. Not for oily skin individuals as myself.
  4. Choosing shades online is difficult  and I wish there was more choices for my pink undertone skin.
Photo credit: Milani Cosmetics





Wearing the Foundation

Don't like how it looks on my face here.

Looking real ghostly here...lol





Overall


Would I purchase it in my shade? No, it is not for my oily skin.

Ratings:  6.5/10





Be fabulous & be smart!!



**Note: Products were sent to me complimentary of Milani cosmetics for review purpose and this does not influence my opinions of the products I received  and I am in no way affiliated with the company. My opinions remain honest.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing review! I wanted to try this but the colors were looking light and I have oily skin so your review was really helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!