DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

FOTD: Moon Rock

Hey Beauties,


I am still doing my L.A. Colors trio challenge and this time around I am taking on the Moon Rock eyeshadow trio. I didn't have much of a creative juice flowing in me when I was doing this look, but I will try and recreate something different in due time with this trio, nevertheless I decided I will share what I attempted to do with this makeup look.












Products Used
FACE
Milani cream to powder: Pecan
Revlon PhotoReady concealer: Deep (undereye concealer)
NYC Translucent powder (set under eye)
Milani Even Touch powder: Creamy Cocoa
ELF blush & bronzer duo: Turks & Caicos (highlight & contour)
Sally Girl highlighter; Soft Light (highlighter)
ELF HD blush: Showstopper


EYES
Jordana eye primer
L.A. Colors Jumbo pencil: Sunglasses (inner & outer lid), Pool Party (middle lid), Waves (bottom lashline)
L.A. Colors trio: Moon Rock; teal color (middle lid), dark blue (bottom lashline) & dark blue-black color (inner & outer lid)
L.A. Colors Cafe Au Lait palette: 2nd top color (crease) & 1st top color (highlight/tearduct)
Physician Formula Shimmer Stripes eyeliner: Glam Blue Eyes; black color
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter eyeliner: Magical (middle lid)
Kleancolor glitter eyeliner; Midnight Blue (bottom lashline)
La Charme lashes #415


LIPS
Maybelline l/s: Terracotta






LIPS #2


Rimmel l/s: #028 Celeb






Love and Light!!




The Milani foundation used in this look was sent to me for free from the company PR for review purpose, I am not affiliated with the company.




R.I.P. To the Sandy Hook victims


          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!