DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FOTD: Serengeti

Hello beauties,


Neglect is a heck of a thing!  I am on a no buy and with that it helps me to utilize what I have in my stash. Many of my good old beauty besties in my stash have been getting major love since my no-buy and that is a great thing. Suddenly I find myself loving these products over again. NYX has been a brand I started out with and in this look you will see why I really loved the products from this brand.












Products Used
FACE
Black Radiance oil control
Maybelline Superstay f/d: Cocoa
Revlon PhotoReady concealer: Deep (under eye concealing)
Ruby Kisses HD powder: Rich (set under eye concealer)
Milani powder: Chestnut
Sally's Girl highlighter: Soft Light (highlight)
Milani e/s: Brown Stone (contour)
La Femme blush: Indian Rose


EYES
Jordana eye primer
L.A. Colors Jumbo pencil: Sea Shell (lid), Sunglasses (outer v), Beach Resort (bottom lashline)
Sally's Girl e/s: Chocolate (browbone)
NYX e/s: 

  • Golden Yellow & Yellow  & Lime Juice (lid)
  • Herb & Black (outer v & outer bottom lashline)
  • Kiwi & Lime Green (bottom lashline)
  • Africa (browbone)
  • Chick (tearduct)
  • Barely There (highlight & tearduct)

NYC liquid eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner: Junkie (waterline)
La Charme lashes #118
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara



LIPS
NYX l/l: Fuchsia
NYX l/s: Louisiana
NYX l/g: Barbie Pink




LIPS 2

Rimmel l/s: Birthday Suit






If you have been following my blog for a while, you know I am not fond of nude lips, but I had to give it a go for an optional color in this look.


Which lip color do you prefer?




Be Fabulous & be smart!!


4 comments:

  1. lovely hunnie yes this no buy thing is hard but it is good because we get to use up more of our older stuff and not waste it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lips from the first look!! Wow I'll surely start watching your tutorials
    Check out my blog

    www.kassiaagostinho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a make-up Guru! I can't even make myself up to save my life. I am following, Please follow back via GFC at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!