DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, January 20, 2012

FOTD: The Baking Contest

Hey beauties,


Today's Face of the Day (FOTD)

I haven't used my Limited Edition Wet n Wild Baked palettes so I pulled them from my stash today for this look.












Products Used:
FACE
Black Radiance oil control primer
MAC Pro-Longwear concealer: NW45
Revlon Colorstay f/d: Cappuccino
N.Y.C. Sun 2 Sun bronzer: Bronze Mist


EYES
UDPP
Physician Formula cream eyeliner for Hazel Eyes: brown color (base)
Rimmel eyeliner duo: Funky Chick ; blue color (bottom eyeliner base)
Wet n Wild Baked e/s palettes: (applied wet/foiled)
Baked Not Fried ➝ row 3 col 1 (inner lid), row 3 col 2 (outer lid & bottom lashline)
Baked Off Contest ➝ dark blue color  (bottom lashline)
MAC e/s: Texture  (crease)
Wet n Wild bronzer: Tahitian Tan & Bikini Contest (highlight)
Wet n Wild cream eyeliner: Black (lid liner)
Maybelline Lash stiletto mascara


LIP
Revlon l/s: In The Red




Be Fabulous and be smart!!





2 comments:

  1. I love how you used a pop of blue on your lower lashline! Gives this look some oomph :)

    Chrissy

    My Makeup Blog | My Youtube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chriselle, I love having a pop of color in my looks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!