DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

EOTD: Limeade U Say

Hello lovelies,

It's humid season so I decided why not do a green look which represents lime colors. I tend to stay away from greens as I think it a color that doesn't suit me. I did this look and kinda think I failed, I hated the lashes I used after I applied them and of course I am not the best in applying lashes to myself to the decent extent as with my skills in applying to someone else.




So here goes my pictures:
*Don't mind the lash root showing. Sorry for my fail in this.





 
Products Used

EYES
Jordana eye primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil: Milk
Ms. Rose/ Quiyan 40 Wet e/s palette: Lime green color (lid)
**120 palette: colors: B4---H3---C8---     B5 (browbone blending color), B12 (highlight)
Physician Formula For Green Eyes: Black cream liner
La Charme lashes #66
Rimmel Sexy curves mascara

Brows: Jordana Fabu-liner: Brown
Black Radiance Perfect Blend concealer: Latte
Maybelline clear mascara




**Note: Check the side of my page for the 1st edition 120 palette color coding



Be Fabulous!

5 comments:

  1. ok, Kim this is GORGEOUS! IDK why you don't think greens work well w/ ur skintone. STELLAR! okay girl? LOL loves it! & I know what you mean about wonky eyelashes! My last EOTD I tried to work some & they were WACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look on you Kimmy! And I think green looks amazing on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you talking about. These colors are so beautiful on you and i don't see anything wrong with the lashes. You should see my looks with flash lashes. They're always crooked lol.

    And yeah, the NYC e/s duo in Island Sunset is surprisingly good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... such gorgeous greens. work it girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!