DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MY BLUSH COLLECTION!

Hello lovelies,

I have been collecting blushes lately and have found a desire in it just like having a desire in different brands of eyeshadows colors. Here is a look at my blush collection, it's not much but I can work with it for now. There aren't no high-end brand (well maybe one which is a MAC blush) but, mostly they are dupes for some high-end and I love them because they are super pigmented and very affordable.

Blush Collection




La Femme blushes





Top swatch: Purple Passion
Bottom swatch (L-R): Brick Red, Golden Sunset, Sienna, Bordeaux




NYX creme blushes



NYX creme blushes (L-R): Orange & Tan




Color Workshop blushes



These blushes name are unknown, I threw away the name tags for the blush but name them after myself. **These are my first set of blushes ever.



Loreal blushes
Loreal True match blush: Spiced Plum Loreal Floral Affair: Hushed Blush

Loreal True match blush: Spiced Plum Loreal Floral Affair: Hushed Blush




WET N WILD blushes

Wet N Wild: Unknown name & Pearlescent Pink


Wet N Wild: Unknown name & Pearlescent Pink



MAC blush

MAC Intenso blush






MILANI blushes

Milani blushes: Mai Tai, Sunset Shore Duo, Sunset Glow duo


Milani blushes: Mai Tai, Sunset Shore Duo, Sunset Glow duo



JANE , Maybelline, Clinique - Blush

Clinique blush: Rosy, Maybelline blush: Fresh Plum, JANE blush: Blushing Plum


Clinique blush: Rosy, JANE blush: Blushing Plum, Maybelline blush: Fresh Plum




E.L.F. & Everyday Minerals- blush

Everyday Minerals blush: Photo Album, E.L.F. blushes: Flushed & Glow


E.L.F. blushes: Flushed & Glow, Everyday Minerals blush: Photo Album




42 DOUBLE STACK PALETTE BLUSHES

Don't have names but you can click here to view more swatches of these blushes:
BeautyMadeAffordable 42 double stack palette swatches



My Favorite blushes

My favorite blushes from my collection are the Color Workshop blushes and my La Femme blushes. Both have terrific pigmentation and are very smooth and finely milled. I love there texture and how they make my cheeks pop being a WOC. I love my MAC blush but I don't use it as often as my 'favorites'. Don't sleep on these blushes especially La Femme, which can be purchased at Makeupmania.com

If ever you decide to buy La femme blushes note that the pans can be stored in the Ben Nye e/s palette or the Japonesque 12 well palette. If you purchase from Makeupmania.com you can use me as referral, email:rayqueenbee@yahoo.com

If you see anything you like and have questions, feel free to ask via comment or email below!

Be fabulous!




Email: kimmydadiva_blog@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. These look great, especially the La Femme!!
    Where did you get those?

    I think I heard of that brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rai... Thank you...I got them from Makeupmania.com and they are $2.50/ each , how cool is that for the super pigmentation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!