DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LA COLORS EYESHADOW R THE IT!

Hey yall

Sorry for being away for such a good while, ok so I owed yall some swatches of my La Colors eyeshadows that I purchased at the dollar store. They are the 12 color eyeshadow palette. Yup a $1!!!
Here goes swatches and pictures.

Traditional palette




swatched with no base



This is the CHIC palette

Swatched without base



Supernatural Palette

swatched without base



Here is picture of me playing around with the first color from the Supernatural palette (the white). Its hard to find a cheap white eyeshadow that will look great on women of color and for $1 this does the job with a the NYX jumbo pencil Milk base. Yayyyy!!! I love it and I am definitely gonna get another of this palette.
WOW!!...MAC mover over...La Colors has done it...lol


So go hit up your local Family Dollar, Dollar Tree or Dollar General and see if you find these awesome palettes. I forgot to take pics of my La color nail polish & the brow pencils too which where $1.

Well bye yall
xoxo!


Disclaimer: LA colors cosmetics products were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!