DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I HAVE NOT MIA but I'm in MIA :)

Hey yall,

I have not Mia, I'm here, just alot going on with me in these times. Hopefully by The Father grace he will bring me thru.
So I bought some dollar store stuffies that I need to share because people these are the best cheap make-up products I've gotten my hands on. Yall better get some LA Colors. I will be doing swatches in another blog and post pictures of them. LA Colors are super super pigmented.
Anyways I went to a baby shower for my bro and his wife yesterday who is awaiting the arrival of their baby girl. Its was fun although I got their late [because of spending a hecka long time doing my make-up].

Here are some pictures of me and my sis and my daughter at the baby shower.

My beautiful daughter

My sis-in-law


My sister
Me [wasn't ready for the picture and my dumb self didn't remember to charge the camera so couldn't take more pcitures]


After all the excitement back home

Later bloggers















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!