DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, February 20, 2009

Testing Foundations with powder

Hey yall,

So I wanted to test out some drugstore foundation and some face powders. I know everyone has this problem, finding their right shade foundation. This is a major problem for me. So here goes.

I tried on one side of my face Maybelline foundation True makeup in Tan 1 with Everyday minerals powder in Tan.





I also tried on the other side of my face: Mixed Loreal True match foundation C7 with Loreal Infallible fd in Soft Sable along with MAC studio fix powder in NW45


......................
Both look similar and I really liked both, but my options are still open. I want to try Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet Foundation and also Revlon Colorstay. So stay tune.

Be fabulous yall!







Disclaimer: I am in no way affliliated with Maybelline cosmetics, Everyday Minerals cosmetics, L'Oreal cosmetics or MAC cosmetics. All items mentioned were purchased by me and not given to me for freely testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!