DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello Kitty Wild Too Dolly inspired look

So I didn't purchase any of the Hello Kitty collection. I so wanted to but in these hard times, I walked away from it and looked at it. Spending the money on it will only state that I will be spending the money on the package and then again, I aint a big time fan of Hello Kitty anyways... :o

So here is picture of the my Hello Kitty Too Dolly look.
What I used is:
Loreal Decrease (LD)
Max Factor Vivid Impact eyeshadow duo #180 (Lid)
Black e/s from 120 Palette (Line the crease)
HIP duo Magnetic (crease)
Black eyeliner






I really liked how it turned out even though I wasn't planning on doing it, it was a quick look that I attempted after seeing the face chart. I will definitely be doing this look again.
Have a fab day yall!
<3>












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!