DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

FOTD: Rare Exotic

Hello Lovelies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I am not a fan of pink eyeshadow on me, but lately I have been on a glitter obsession. Every time I go to the drugstore and see glitter, I get really excited and have so many looks in my head of what I want to accomplish with it. I definitely stepped out of my comfort zone for this colored pink makeup look. I really loved how it turned out and will definitely be doing more pinks makeup looks similar to this in the future.










Products Used
FACE
Ruby Kisses No More Blemish f/d: Cognac
Ruby Kisses mineral powder: Cognac
L.A. Girl Pro Concealer: Toffee (under eye)
L.A. Colors loose powder: Medium (set under eye concealer)
NYC Duet e/s: Go To Boardwalk; dark color (contour)
Milani Rose blush: Lady Rouge
Ruby Kisses All Over Glow: Bronze Glow (highlight)


EYES
Ruby Kisses eye primer
Coastal Scents e/s: Chocolate Berry (outer crease), Coconut Husk (transition color)
MUFE e/s: #92 (outer crease)
La Femme blush: Frambrosia (lid), Orange (browbone)
L.A. Colors jumbo pencil: Tropical Bliss (bottom lash line base)
Random Ebay e/s; purple color (bottom lash line)
MAC pro-long e/s: One To Watch (highlight)
Wet n Wild quad: Flirting At the After Party; right browbone color (tear duct)
Sinful Colors glitter
Physician Formula Shimmer Strips for Hazel Eyes; black eyeliner
La Charme lashes: DW


LIPS
Nicka K l/l: Deep Pink
MAC Mattene l/s: Rare Exotic



*********
LIPS #2

N.Y.C. Jumbo lip pencil: Innocent 






Do good, feel good and life will be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!