DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, November 7, 2013

FOTD: IndiGold

Hello Lovelies,

It's been a while since my last post, I haven't been feeling the likes of prepping myself for painting my face. I have just been doing sometimes my normal look which is foundation and my favorite lipstick: RiriWoo by Mac. Now I felt really sad that I haven't shared a look on my blog and decided to pull all my face paint (makeup). I decided to go for a dramatic look using random palettes which I have found from some lovely artistic Instagram makeup artist.













FACE
Ruby Kisses No More Blemish f/d: Cognac
Ruby Kisses mineral powder: Cognac
Revlon PhotoReady concealer: Deep (under eye concealer)
NYC Translucent powder (set under eye concealer)
Sally Girl highlighter: Soft Light (highlight)
NYC Duet e/s: Go To Boardway; dark brown (contour)
Wet n Wild blush: Berry Shimmer

EYES
Ruby Kisses eye primer
Jordana eye primer
L'Oreal HIP crayon: Intricate (inner & outer lid base)
Jordana Jumbo eye pencil: Bronze Shimmer (middle lid base)
Ebay 28 bright color palette:
  • shimmer blue color & matte indigo color (inner & outer lid / inner & outer bottom lash line)
  • matte pink color e/s (crease)

MAC e/s: Saddle (crease)
40 color Quianyu Shimmer palette: Gold e/s (middle lid & bottom lash line)
Wet n Wild bronzer: Tahitian Tan (highlight)
Kleancolor glitter liner: Gold (middle lid)
NYC liquid liner: Black
Rimmel ScandalEyes Flex mascara


LIPS
Milani l/s: Naturally Chic





LIPS: 
Nicka K l/s: 916 Urban










Be Fabulous & spread Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!