DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, October 11, 2013

FOTD: Antique Gold Radiance

Hello Lovelies,

Hope all is well, my apologies to everyone because I have been neglecting my blog. I have been super busy and also extremely under the weather. Nonetheless, I will try my best to get at least one post out per week. Now that it's Fall I have been loving a dark purple and/or  red lip lately and feeling for oranges and dark purples on the eyes or mostly some winged liner and I'm out the door. So today I took the time out and did a makeup look. Here goes!!












Products Used
FACE
Ruby Kisses No More Blemish f/d: Cognac
Milani face powder: Chestnut
L.A. Girl Pro concealer: Fawn (under eye concealer)
NYC Translucent powder (set under eye concealer)
Ruby Kisses All Over Glow powder: Bronze Glow (highlight)
La Femme blush: Apricot
Wet n Wild e/s trio: Enlisting For Beauty; crease color (contour0


EYES
Ruby Kisses eye primer
Maybelline 24hr Tattoo: Rich Mahogany (lid base)
Wet n Wild eyeliner: Lilac (bottom lashline base)
Sally Girl e/s: Chocolate (crease)
Ruby Kisses e/s:

  • Genesis (lid)
  • Bare Radiance  (tearduct)
  • Tropicana (crease)
  • My Lady (bottom lashline)

L.A. Colors e/s: Beige (highlight)
MAC pigment: Antique Gold glitter (lid glitter) with ELF sealer
NYC liquid liner: Black
L.A. Colors eyeliner: Violet (waterline)
La Charme lashes: DW


LIPS
Nicka K: Plum Boutique
Maybelline l/s:  Brazen Berry




Be Fabulous and spread love!!

1 comment:

  1. your eyebrows are so on point. lovely makeup. pls check out my blog
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!