DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

EOTD's

Hello Lovelies,

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as I did, I spent the day with family. I love my family always full of laughter and fun. We watched the HEAT vs LAKERS game and of course I was cheering on HEAT & my sis-in-law the other team because of her love for you know who (his name will not be mentioned... lol). In the end I had a great laugh because the other family members witness our craziness when watching the games. Anyways enough about my Christmas. I hope your Holidays were what you expected and more. I hope you all got what you wished for.

I have been lacking on my post because my memory card has been acting up. It keeps giving error on pictures which I took of makeup looks after I delete pictures I don't need. So I had to format the card. I transferred what was left after doing these looks and for each only one pictures from the 20+ for each look was saved on the card. [sad face]


Look 1
.

Look 2



I really don't remember the products used in these EOTD's but if you interested in any particular look I will do my best to recreate it for you.

BTW for 2011 I will be doing videos. Stay tune loves.


Be Fabulous & Enjoy your NYE



3 comments:

  1. Great looks hun! It's nice to know that you are enjoying the holidays and congrats on freelancing! i wish you much success!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blue and green two of my favorite makeup combos very pretty!!! I love videos cant wait goodluck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!