DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have been slacking!

Hello

My lovely readers, I know I have not been posting any looks and randomness on my blog for a while but bear with me, a girl is busy and just addicted to FB. But I have some FOTD and EOTD coming soon and I am in decisive mood to add some new flavor to my blog. I have some haul goodies to show you and also makeup goodies review. I am still hooked to blogger as I have been checking in on other fellow bloggers post and leaving my two cents...lol but haven't been posting any news to mines. I have just been feeling rather lazy to upload pics and then label them because I can't get the feel of why people are stealing others pictures and posting to websites and stating that they did their makeup and such... Yall who that: just get a life and go watch some Youtube vids on how to master your skill. So until then my lovelies, stay fabulous... I'll be back with total awesomeness soon.


Be fabulous!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so not cool for ppl to be stealing others pics. That is why I try to put some type of watermark on mine. People are ignorant smh

    But anyway I'm looking forward to them FOTDs and Reviews miss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awWw wow thhat sucks folks are doing that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really sad and pointless to steal other peoples photo's. I don't see what they would gain other than looking like a stupid thief by doing that.

    I have been wondering why you haven't put up any new looks. I left a message on my blog from you questing a silver look. When you're in the mood to blog again I would love to see a silver look from you.

    Cya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mz. More -- They are crazy for it nowadays. I try my best to do the watermark but it get tedious sometimes...lol
    @Vixxan- I'm sry I didn't see the message. Bu I will definitely gonna get to it asap dear. Thanks :)
    @ Beauty in the Eye- but they are some crazy folks out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!