DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, March 26, 2010

I will be back soon

Hey lovelies,
Hope everyone is doing well. I have so many stuff to share. Bought a new camera and of course some makeup. Super haul collection coming soon & some very nice lipstick swatches. I have so much to share. I have decided to go on a no buy ( who's with me). I am so serious about this as I have been buying too much lip & eye products. I need Tobit pan on what I've got before I purchase anything else.
Anyways I am still checking out everyone's blog and reading your post, if I don't comment please don't be offended. Most of the time I am checking via the I-phone/I-pod and commenting is quite difficult. I can't wait to share pictures from my new camera. Love u all for sticking around. Have a terrific weekend.


Be fabulous!